No. The annual USD$50,000 cap does not apply when sending money via the LATIPAY payment gateway. There is no limit on the amount of CNY that can be paid.
Articles in this section
- How to collect money?
- Does Latipay hold a financial services lisence?
- Is Latipay secure?
- What steps do Latipay take to ensure the Latipay platform is compliant both in New Zealand and China?
- What types of LATIPAY account are available and which is best for me?
- How does LATIPAY work?
- Does the annual USD50k cap for money flowing out of China apply to transactions sent via the LATIPAY payment gateway?
- Who are LATIPAY’S partners?
- Who is currently in the LATIPAY network and using the LATIPAY payment gateway?
- Are there any additional cost I should be aware of?
- See all 14 articles...